Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Carassauga Festival Of Cultures Video Highlights

At the last club meeting for Comfortably Speaking Toastmasters, I was talking about the Carassauga Festival of Cultures which took place right here in Mississauga back in May. It was so surprising, at least to me, that hardly any of the club members attended this amazing event.

We are quite a diverse group at Comfortably Speaking Toastmasters club and if we truly embrace diversity, we should be supporting events like Carassauga. Not only is it an entertaining, educational and very affordable way to learn about each other's cultures, our attendance supports the efforts of the people from our own ethnic cultures who are working hard to put on the various pavilions.

Well, if you missed Carassauga for this year, I just happen to have captured a lot of video footage from the event since I was attending it with a camcorder on hand. I decided to use these video highlights as part of an episode of my Clint Cora Motivational WebTV series online. This particular episode with the Carassauga Festival of Cultures video highlights are reproduced for your viewing pleasure below. Other past episodes of my online show are at Motivational Videos archive.