Monday, December 15, 2008

New Public Speaking Video

One of the things that's neat about developing your Toastmasters skills and new technology is that one can make changes in business materials very quickly. For example, I have a public speaking video clip that has both footage of myself during speeches as well as a few minutes at the end addressing the viewer. I wasn't completely happy with the ending so during one weekend afternoon, I rewrote the script, rehearsed it and reshot the ending segment. Then I re-edited the complete video footage on my Mac, uploaded the clip to YouTube and Google, updated my public speaking website and deleted the old video footage -- all in one afternoon!. The result is a video with a new ending at my public speaking website that I'm more happy with. Of course, more changes could happen in the future but as before, these changes can be done very quickly. Love the technology.