Saturday, February 7, 2009

Diversity Talk May Get Lots Of Interest

I was speaking to a member of an HR association and they have expressed interest in my diversity talk. It seems that my diversity talk may get lots of interest considering just how diverse our environment is now in North America, particularly here in the Toronto area. Companies are experiencing a lot of diversity not only among employees, but also customers and other organizations. Many of these companies want to know how to manage this diversity so that everyone functions well with people from many different backgrounds. Fortunately, I have worked my entire career in very diverse environments and have become an expert in this area. This is why I developed my diversity talk which is called "Putting Diversity Skills Into Action For Business Success. As a diversity speaker, I can help companies and organizations with diversity training.